• If you’re a Member, please keep a hold of last season’s Membership card as this is still your access card for the 2018/19 season.
• If you have lost or misplaced this card, please call the Sales centre on 01482 358418 for a replacement.
• If you haven’t already, please re-activate your ticketing account by following the instructions here.
• If your Match Card has arrived, you can now get a discount – currently £3 – on each home league match ticket.
• If you have registered onto the ticketing website, you will receive your card before the opening game of the season against Aston Villa on Monday 6th August.
• The Card is only active for the ticketing discount, once you have received it through the post.
• Match Cards are now priced at £12. With this, you will receive 600 Teamcard points (£6), which you can spend in Tiger Leisure, along with the current discount of £3 for each home league game.
• If you don’t wish to purchase a Match Card, you can still buy tickets in person from our Tiger Leisure store and Ticket Zone at the KCOM Stadium. Tickets will also be available over the phone and online, with the option to print at home or order your tickets to be delivered through the post.
• However, this will be 2017/18 season matchday pricing and will not be eligible for the current discount you would receive with a Match Card.
• Due to moving our new ticketing website, you will need to register a new account on our system if you haven’t already. Click here to register.
Selling details for all Championship fixtures and cup competitions will be advertised on our website in advance of games. Please note that all sales are subject to availability, with dates and times of kick-off subject to change throughout the season.
Tickets for our opening Championship fixture of the season against Aston Villa at the KCOM Stadium on Monday 6th August 2018 (KO 7.45pm) are now on general sale. Full details are available here.