A position has come available for a Partnerships Executive to provide first class day-to-day service to all Club partners including the delivery of contractual obligations.
Salary: £23,000 and £27,000 per annum
Contract type: Full-time, permanent
Closing date: Friday 2nd July 2021
- Account management of each of the Club’s partners
- To be the main day-to-day contact for all Club partners
- To implement and ensure effective delivery of standard partner contractual rights including marketing inventory, campaigns and merchandise
- To develop partnership activation plans that support and integrate with the overall brand and marketing objectives of each of the partners
- To develop additional opportunities that deliver further value to Club partners
- Administration and delivery of all communication and collateral through the website / social media / all digital channels
- Ensuring all data is kept up to date
- Accountancy for Club partners
- Management of match day playlists across LED (Pitch & Crowd Facing), Big Screen, Programme, Concourse advertising
- Assisting with the creation of and management of partner’s artwork
- Assist with the creation of commercial collateral
- Management of and understanding of media values to report back to Club partners
- Management and delivery of Club partner events throughout the season
- Commercial match day activation / assisting with match day activities
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also request that you complete our Equality & Diversity Form and return it along with your application; this is to help us monitor the range of candidates and will be treated with the upmost confidence.
Hull City Tigers Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief and gender.
Please note we reserve the right to close this advertisement once we have received a satisfactory number of applicants; if you have not been contacted within ten working days of the closing date then you should assume that unfortunately your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.