The KCOM Stadium is the premier venue for Conferences & Events in Hull. It has the capacity to provide adequate space for conferences, exhibitions, seminars, interviewing and bespoke events offering our visitors a pleasurable experience.
- The variety of rooms can accommodate meetings, lunches and dinners from 10 to 450 people.
- The 9 conference rooms provide the facility for conference organisers to arrange seminars and syndicate groups for the largest conferences.
- All rooms have natural daylight, air conditioning and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- The Circle Restaurant and the 28 executive boxes on the second floor all overlook the pitch with impressive views of the 25,000 seater stadium.
- The stadium has 1,000 free car parking spaces, a dedicated conference reception and is furnished to the highest specifications in order to provide a setting to match the prestige and importance of your event.
The Conference & Events team have a philosophy of offering a bespoke service to all of our clients. It is this personal service that sets us apart from other venues.
For all Conference & Event enquiries and bookings or to make an appointment to view our facilities, please contact the dedicated sales team on (01482) 358 327, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view our full brochure, click here.
For Day Delegate Rates, click here.
Check our current offers here.