Grant McCann’s side host Chelsea on Saturday 25th January (KO 5.30pm) with ticket prices for all areas of the ground (including the West Stand Upper Tier which will be open for this fixture) confirmed as follows:
£12 Adults & Seniors (65+)
£6 Young Adults (16-22) & Juniors (2-15)
Members can buy their tickets online now by clicking here (please log in to your account first to access tickets) with two tickets available per Membership.
Any Members who are yet to purchase tickets for the tie and would still like to secure their regular seat are advised to do so as soon as possible in order to sole any issues that may arise.
Members can also buy tickets in person from Tiger Leisure at the KCOM Stadium and over the phone (01482 505600 – option 1).
Members purchasing their own seat can add their ticket to their current Membership card if they wish although e-tickets and paper tickets are also available.
Members purchasing a different seat(s) can either print off an e-ticket or request a paper ticket.
If you are a Member and currently experiencing difficulties purchasing tickets for Hull City’s forthcoming Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round tie against Chelsea through your online ticketing account, please follow the steps below:
Firstly, please ensure you are signed in to your account on our ticketing website.
Once signed in…
• In the top Right, does it say ‘Hello and your name’?
• Scroll down to tickets and to Chelsea – is the ‘choose seats’ box Orange? If yes, you should be able to purchase your tickets.
• Please click the ‘Hello Customer’ and select ‘Your Account’
• What is the Customer Number shown above your details?
• Does the Customer Number match your season card?
• Please email us at [email protected].
• In your email, please include the correct number of your Membership along with your postcode.
• We will then set you up a new online account linked to your Customer Number and email you the details.