The Tigers host Chelsea on Saturday 25th January (KO 5.30pm) with ticket prices for all areas of the ground (including the West Stand Upper Tier which will be open for this fixture) confirmed as follows:
Members & Match Card Holders (including 12 & 6-Match Savers)
£12 Adults & Seniors (65+)
£6 Young Adults (16-22) & Juniors (2-15)
£18 Adults & Seniors (65+)
£12 Young Adults (16-22) & Juniors (2-15)
MEMBERS (Season Pass)
Members can buy their tickets online now by clicking here (please log in to your account first to access tickets) with two tickets available per Membership.
Members can now also buy tickets in person from Tiger Leisure at the KCOM Stadium and over the phone (01482 505600 – option 1).
Members have their current seat reserved until 5pm on Wednesday 15th January. Members purchasing their own seat can add their ticket to their current Membership card if they wish although e-tickets and paper tickets are also available.
Members purchasing a different seat(s) can either print off an e-ticket or request a paper ticket.
MATCH CARD HOLDERS (including 12 & 6-Match Savers)
Match Card holders can purchase tickets from 9am on Wednesday 15th January online, by telephone (01482 505600 – option 1) and in person from Tiger Leisure at the KCOM Stadium.
Match Card holders can purchase two tickets per Match Card.
Details of any general sale for this game will be announced in due course.
Please note that no refunds will be available on tickets purchased for this fixture, and that we are unable to transfer tickets once purchased.
Please note that any supporters wanting to link additional fans to their account before purchasing tickets for the tie must have their customer numbers in order to do so over the phone. The Ticket Office will not be able to add fans to any account by address only.
If you are a Member and currently experiencing difficulties purchasing tickets for Hull City’s forthcoming Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round tie against Chelsea through your online ticketing account, please follow the steps below:
Firstly, please ensure you are signed in to your account on our ticketing website.
Once signed in…
• In the top Right, does it say ‘Hello and your name’?
• Scroll down to tickets and to Chelsea – is the ‘choose seats’ box Orange? If yes, you should be able to purchase your tickets.
• Please click the ‘Hello Customer’ and select ‘Your Account’
• What is the Customer Number shown above your details?
• Does the Customer Number match your season card?
• Please email us at [email protected].
• In your email, please include the correct number of your Membership along with your postcode.
• We will then set you up a new online account linked to your Customer Number and email you the details.