Hull City Academy is looking to recruit a self-motivated, committed, enthusiastic individual to join our team in the role of Academy Performance Analyst. Reporting to the Academy Manager, the successful applicant will be expected to implement a variety of analysis methods and strategies to aid the performance of all U9s-U23s players as well as being responsible for developing and implementing cutting-edge analysis throughout the Academy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Record and analyse matches from U9s-U23s as and when required.
- Provide appropriate and effective video analysis sessions for all age groups within all phases.
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Coaching to monitor and evaluate team and individual KPIs in line with EPPP requirements.
- Maintain a database of games/sessions filmed for future use.
- Use a variety of software packages when performing analysis tasks.
- Contribute to accessibility of performance analysis support for players and coaches.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of cutting-edge performance analysis materials/reporting techniques.
- Provide motivational or supportive material to be utilised by coaches and players when required.
- Liaise with coaches and players in preparation for analysis sessions.
- Assist with the organisation and training of students and/or interns.
- Provide supportive material to Head of Recruitment when required.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Must hold a sports coaching/science related degree.
- Experience using coding and video editing software (SportCode, IMovie, Hudl etc.).
- Must be completely IT literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and IOS equivalents).
- Experience/knowledge of PMA systems and EPPP (Elite Player Performance Plan).
- Hold a valid full UK driver’s licence.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Masters (or higher) in Performance Analysis, Coaching or Sports Science related subject area (Desirable).
- Desire to conduct research to contribute to the development of the Analysis department and the Academy players.
- Previous experiences of academy football (Desirable).
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected]. We also request that you complete our Equality & Diversity form and return it along with your application to help us monitor the range of candidates; this will treated with the upmost confidence and is not included as part of your application.
Closing date= Monday 29th July 2019 at 4.00pm
Salary= £21,000 per annum
Hull City Tigers Ltd are committed to Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults and colleagues are expected to contribute to the delivery of our safeguarding policy and procedures. Some posts may require the employee to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by The Disclosure and Barring Service.
Hull City Tigers Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief and gender.