As the name suggests, Savers offer a huge saving when compared to buying tickets match-by-match. Adults can save £144 (£12 per game) when purchasing a 12-Match Saver, while a 6-Match Saver offers a saving of £54 (a saving of £9 per game). Adult and Concession Savers are available.
For a one-off payment (prices below) you will be given a Match Card onto which you can load the six or twelve matches you wish to attend as and when tickets for those fixtures are placed on sale. Then simply tap your Match Card at the turnstiles on the day of the game to gain entry.
Savers are available to all non-Members and also give supporters a priority period for purchasing tickets ahead of general sale, along with the below benefits.
It’s easy to buy a Saver online. Visit our ticketing website, click the ‘Buy’ tab on either the 12-Match or 6-Match Saver and log in to your account. Select the Saver you wish to buy and ensure ‘quantity’ is selected as ‘1’. Proceed to checkout and pay using your credit or debit card. A Match Card will then be sent to you if you do not already have one.
Alternatively, call 01482 358418 to buy over the phone using a credit or debit card, or buy in person from Tiger Leisure at the KCOM Stadium with card and cash payments accepted.
Please note you can only buy one 12-Match Saver per person per season, or two 6-Match Savers per season.
Disabled supporters should call 01482 358418 to purchase a 12-Match or 6-Match Saver.
How To Add Fixtures To Your Saver
Once the fixture you would like to attend has gone on sale, you can add it to your Match Card online by following the steps below:
– Log-in to your ticketing account and choose ‘My Savers’ from the ‘Hello (Your Name)’ dropdown menu.
– The 12-Match or 6-Match Saver that you have purchased will be displayed on the ‘My Savers’ page. Click on your Saver to highlight it, and then click ‘Select Event’.
– You will then be able to choose from the fixtures that are available at that time.
– Selecting a fixture will take you to the seat selection page where you can pick which seat you would like to watch the action from.
– You can select fixtures one at a time, or select multiple fixtures (if available), by repeating the process above. Once finished, proceed to ‘Checkout’ to complete the process. Your ticket will be loaded onto your Match Card unless otherwise stated.
We understand that you may have some questions following the introduction of our new Saver options. We’ve tried to cover as many areas as possible in our FAQs. However, if you find your question is not answered here, please give us a call on 01482 358418 and we will be happy to assist you.